On 16th September, 2013 the stationary, 6-week, English and Russian speaking – 84th Cotton Classification Course started.
There are 3 participants from Belarus, India and Turkmenistan.
From the left:
YURY ANDRON (Polcotton), ALINA ULUGBERDYEVA (Paul Reinhart) i VIMAL KUMAR VERMA (Paul Reinhart)
The programme of the course includes:
- Theory of cotton fibre
- Cotton classification with manual method – practical training,
- Laboratory methods of cotton testing, especially on the HVI line – theory and practice,
- Theory of cotton standardisation according to the Universal Cotton Standards (USDA) on which the HVI
system was based; standardisation according to the Uzbek (and other Central Asian countries) O’z DSt
- Selected problems of world cotton market,
- Selected issues regarding cotton marketing – trade, transport, and handling,
- English terms and phrases used in the international cotton turnover.