On 14th January, 2013 the stationary, 5-week, Polish and Russian speaking – 83rd Cotton Classification Course started.
There are 3 participants from Poland and Uzbekistan.
The programme of the course includes:
- Theory of cotton fibre
- Cotton classification with
manual method – practical
- Laboratory methods of cotton
testing, especially on the HVI
line – theory and practice,
- Theory of cotton standardisation according to the Universal Cotton Standards (USDA) on which the HVI
system was based; standardisation according to the Uzbek (and other Central Asian countries) O’z DSt
- Selected problems of world cotton market,
- Selected issues regarding cotton marketing – trade, transport, and handling,
- English terms and phrases used in the international cotton turnover.
From the left: Mieczysława Raczyńska (I.B. w Gdyni), Sanjar Gulyamow– Uzbekistan (POLCOTTON),
Karol Sadowski (POLCOTTON), Grzegorz Winiarek (POLCOTTON), Andrzej Drożdż
(I.B. w Gdyni)