Offer InquiriesMembers Area Cotton EmblemInternational OrganisationsGallery

History

1935

Founding of the Gdynia Cotton Association.

1936

Endorsing of the Statutes of the Association.

1938

Commencing the Arbitration in Gdynia.

1945

Restoration of the GCA activity.

1948

Commencing the cotton classification courses.

1958

GCA access to the Universal Cotton Standards Conference.

1965

Recognising the GCA Laboratory by the world cotton organisations.

1978

GCA access to the Committee for International Co-operation between Cotton Associations.

1990

Establishing of the Foundation of the Gdynia Cotton Association

1991

GCA access to the International Cotton Advisory Committee.

1997

Receiving the certificate of accreditation of the quality assured laboratory by the GCA Laboratory.


© Copyright - Izba bawełny